G&P Troy M7A1 - Flawless condition

hwagan

Afternoon!

I've decided, a little reluctantly, that i no longer need my lovingly built G&P M7A1. Frankly, i end up using it for 5 minutes and immediately switching back to my beloved MRP instead. That in mind, i've decided it's better to let it go to a loving home and start saving up for another MRP. Sound stupid, i know...

So, history wise - This gun was once a standardish G&P M4, wired to the rear for Lipo's in a KA buffer tube. It still pretty much is, however i've now changed the externals to convert said M4 into an M7. Here's a picture;

P1000323.jpg

Please note, the SCAR flashhider, silencer, and Troy REAR buis are not included - It is now fitted with a KX3 amp as it should be, of which i'll upload a photo tonight, and a G&P SPR riser/rear sight.

So, here's the internal parts list;

G&P 8mm bearing gearbox

G&P Hop up unit, rubber and nub

Standard bore 180mmish barrel

Running at 285fps or so

RoF of approximately 950-1000RPM.

BRAND NEW G&P M120

Recently re-wired with 16AWG Silicone wiring, perfectly cut for a lipo.

These internals have recently been serviced, and the gearbox itself has seen somewhere in the region of 15,000 rounds. No wear or tear in the box, and it's good for as long as you look after it for. However - My gunsmith has put the Anti-reversal latch back in the gearbox incorrectly; This is causing an occasional lock up in semi-auto which requires undoing the motor height adjustment screw to let the gears relax. Happens maybe one in 500 rounds - I've lived with it, as it's pretty easily solved, but if you're competent with V2 boxes it'll be a simple and easy fix. If you're not, LandWarrior will almost certainly sort it out for a very reasonable price, i'd guess about £20.

Here's the externals;

G&P Troy Close Quarter Carbine MUR-1 Receiver (G&P MUR receivers have a bit of wobble - i've rectified this with an O-ring on the upper receiver lug)

G&P Troy Front Set - Fully marked Troy MRF-RX 7.0 Rail system - One of the nicest rail systems i've seen from G&P

G&P Noveske marked 7.5" stainless outer barrel, gas tube and VLTOR low profile gas block

G&P 'Skull-frog' marked KX3 style sound amplifier/muzzle brake

G&P Ladder rail covers

Magpul PTS AFG Angled Foregrip

Magpul PTS MOE Pistol grip

ACM Magpul CTR Stock - Friction lock works well, stock is solid.

King Arms Lipo suitable buffer tube - A very minor dent at the end has occured somehow - Barely noticeable. Strips of 'leccy tabe to stop the stock wobble, inevitable with KA buffers

King Arms Troy folding front sight

G&P SPR Riser/Flip up rear sight

I'll add some updated pictures of the current set-up this evening.

I've built the externals of this gun myself, and frankly i've done it flawlessly. Everything is rock solid, beautifully fitted and lovingly put together. It's an awesome little gun, and makes a wicked crack from the KX3 amp. Externals are essentially like new, except for the KA buffer tube. Like i said, i just love the MRP far too much. I feel like i'm cheating on it every time i pick up the M7, so it has to go.

Included in the sale will be;

NO MAGAZINES. I unfortunately only have 5, and require them for said MRP.

2 x 7.4 800 LiPo stick batteries - Excellent condition, except for the labels being peeled off for identifying purposes.

All items listed above.

Asking price?

£330, including postage. I'll happily listen to SENSIBLE offers, and may also consider some part exchanges with cash going my way, as i need some. Please, don't offer me anything ACM or with a paintjob.

*edited for spelling*

Archived