Stuff

Donut

So, long story short, school ended and now I need to sell some of my random stuff I have around that I never use.

For starters,

Tanaka M629 Classic

IMG_0374.jpg

Fun little gun, never really used it other than spinning the cylinders.

$130 shipped (will come with original box)

JG HK416 front/upper

IMG_0377.jpg

Took it off a beat up HK416

$15 shipped

BE XM8 (AS IS)

IMG_0378.jpg

Got it off a friend a while back, has a wiring problem, but I never got around to fixing it. Good for a project or a simple fix, with a drop in G36 gearbox you are set to go.

$35 + shipping

Surplus M16 ALICE pouch

IMG_0379.jpg

Free with anything really.

RAM marker package

IMG_0346-4.jpg

Not really airsoft, but here's a RAP4 package, comes with the gun, airsoft conversion kit, rubber "paintball" rounds, 6 magazines, and two bags of shells. Good for a project, or just something interesting.

$150

And selling somethings for my friend.

WA P14

ad5321_img7153_large.jpg

Magna system. Comes with a Colt's MKIV Series 70 slide.

Comes with the Gun, mag has a leak, original slide and the slide mentioned in the description. And original manual.

$110 shipped.

Army G17 custom

ad4873_img6517_large.jpg

Army G17 base. Full Trademarks metal slide with no orange tip. Comes with 3 mags, does NOT come with Blackhawk cqc holster. Has tightbore barrel, tm bucking, Guarder Enhance recoil and hammer springs installed.

$140 shipped.

WA Black Peral PV Limited M92f

ad5090_img6830_large.jpg

ad5090_img6831_large.jpg

This is the rare black pearl handled M92f beretta by Western Arms. They are discontinued and very hard to find. I have only fired 4 mags through this gun (2x per mag) just to make sure there are no leaks and it is working perfectly. The gun has been well lubed and is in very good condition. Never used in a game. Full trademarks and no orange tip. Perfect Version means that the gun is designed to feel like the real thing. At this price, it's a steal. Especially since mag's can be so expensive...

Comes with 2 mags.

$160 shipped.

Well, that's it for now until I dig up more stuff.

Feel free to ask questions, or offer ANY trade, I'll always consider most things since I'm really whimsical.

Paypal preferred.

kthxbai.

:)

Archived