G&P Eotech 552 Red/Green Holosight

Hedganian

I have for sale one G&P Eotech 552-style sight. Purchased from Redwolf, but turned out not to be as described and not suitable for what I want. You can benefit, though.

As seen here, the sight actually uses AAA batteries not AA as Redwolf say on their description. Also, the size is wrong for what I wanted. I need to sell this one so I can use the money to buy one that will do what I need.

Anyway - this sight has never been used except for testing to determine I couldn't use it. I fitted a Milspex lens protector in the front, that's all I've done. The red and green modes both work fine and the brightness adjusts as you'd expect. There's no noticable ghosting even at higher brightnesses (at least I didn't see any) but there is a bit of flicker at lower brightnesses due to the way the LED is pulsed to alter the brightness levels. At least, that's what I think it is. Doesn't affect use at all.

Overall it's a great replica Eotech, but it's just not what I wanted so I need to replace it.

£60 all-in. Photos to follow.

• 10 months later...

Archived