Real MICHs for sale

tom lawson

Hey all, I've got three real MICH helmets for sale. There isn't a manufacturers label on any of them, but I bought them from a friend who works in a private security company and I know they're genuine.

They came with a different suspension system to normal MICHs, something like the inside of a MK6A helmet if you've seen that. I gutted one of them and put velcro disks in and added the suspension points from a regular MICH helmet in order to put pads in and use a regular MICH harness. I've used pieces of plastic as a filler to ensure that the suspension system fits properly - whilst somewhat obvious when looking inside they can't be seen from the outside.

The only marks on the helmets are on the rubber bands where some of the paint has rubbed off.

I think the helmets are all large in size, but I don't know for sure. The suspension system that two of them come with is pretty adjustable.

Also, use these for real ballistic protection at your own risk - I'm selling these as 'not offering any ballistic protection'.

There are pics here and here

I'm after £85 posted and PayPal'd for the two with the harness and £70 for the one without pads and a harness.

Cheers,

Tom

Archived