CYMA CM036 BNIB, random gear

DFM56

First up is a CYMA CM036 AKM. I just won this in a raffle this weekend, dumped 20 rounds through it to make sure it works, and set about fitting some real steel rommy furniture I had laying around. I wanted to keep it as a loaner/beater if I could replace all of the furniture, but I drove a chisel through the side of the stock as I was hollowing it out. I did get the grip fitted, although it has about 5 degrees of wobble. Should be easily fixable with the proper shimming or some epoxy. The original grip will be included. I put some marine epoxy on the foregrip, so that would need to be removed to put the original back on. If you don't want the romanian foregrip, I can swap the original back on for you.

Gun is pretty much brand new. Like I said, shot about 20 rounds to make sure it cycled, took the grips and stock off to fit the rommy furniture, then put it back in the box. Comes with all original accessories (mag, charger, battery, manual, box) except the BBs. Not that anyone would want those...

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

$140 Shipped OBO

I also have a RS AKM flash hider and gas block that I can include for an extra $10 if you want to try to fit them. Definitely won't drop right on, but it would be worth a college try.

Propper OD BDU pants and blouse, size XLL with size XL watch cap. Velcro on both sleeves. Kind of dirty in the knees and elbows, but no rips or significant wear.

IMG_2409-1.jpg

$30 shipped for the set OBO

Condor vest set with some random pouches. Will hold 6 m16 mags and whatever will fit in the utility pouch. Belt included.

IMG_2408-1.jpg

$40 shipped OBO

More pictures available if requested.

TRADES:

Looking for a few things currently, will take any of the following as payment or partial payment. I can throw in cash for more valuable trades as well.

Listed in order of importance;

Well MB02/BAR-10 GSPEC/ VSR-10 GSPEC - lightly upgraded or stock preferred

SPR Mk12 MOD 1; internal condition irrelevant, body must be intact and solid. Worn paint doesn't bother me. Again, will pay extra for quality on this one. Missing mags, stocks, and/or pistol grips acceptable.

CB gear - double m4 mag pouches, hydro carrier, gadget pouches

Archived