Tons of Accessories for Sale!

SFCHAVOK

[Paypal payment +3% or Cash FTF. Only trades I'm looking for are the following.

PTS 120rd PMAGs, preferably TAN, but will entertain other colors. I don’t care what revision they are, just not the green label stuff.

Any Brand PDW/RDW, except the new GBB stuff. Those are a no-go for me.

Decent ACOG or T1 or COMPm4 replica sight.

Real Steel M3, or TLR weapon light.

Other than that any ESSTAC, TAG, or EAGLE Multicam pouches, may be considered

Unless it says the price + Shipped, buyer must pay shipping. Anything marked “shipped” is free shipping CONUS. (If it’s something I can ship out of the US, buyer pays shipping.) , USPS Priority Mail is how everything will be shipped. Just give me a 2 day turn around.

Paypal is king, but if you live in the Houston area I’ll meet up with you to save on shipping.

I’m an old dog going back to school and I ran out of Army money a looong time ago. So have to pay for school out of pocket. So throw this old dog a bone and buy my stuff. Sorry for the photo quality, my camera is a lost cause right now, so these are off the phone.

1. Crane stock, not sure the brand, but definitely not CA, or other higher end quality. Price $15.00 Shipped

2. TM Velocity reducer, never used, I have no idea where this even came from. Free with anything else.

3. Army of Two mask. This is one of the originals made. I don’t remember the brand. They sold for about 85.00 plus shipping. This one is brand new. Price $50.00 Shipped.

IMAG0048.jpg

4. Safariland 6004 holster for a SIG SP series, but will fit a P228, P229, & P225 just fine. Only issue is the bottom screw on the rear to connect the holster to the shroud is stripped and won’t come out. I just haven’t had the time to mess with it. My loss is your gain. Price: $40.00 Shipped.

IMAG0032.jpg

5. Replica Omega Rail 7.0. Was mounted once, but took it off. It’s scratched up but otherwise is in perfect working order. Price: $35.00 Shipped.

6. Star SPR AEG grip. Price: $15.00 Shipped.

7. 556 mag unk brand. Price: $10.00 Shipped or free with anything else.

8. PEQ battery box one rear end cap broke off. Price: $10.00 shipped or free with anything else.

9. G&P 9.6v 3300 MAH PEQ battery. Works fine, but the box is beat up, hence the netting. Price: $20.00 Shipped.

10. Replica M900 light with white led’s. Works fine, needs batteries. Price: $40.00 Shipped.

11. Replica Surefire helmet light. Needs battery, comes with helmet and rail mount. Price $20.00 Shipped.

IMAG0028-1.jpg

12. Two PTS green label 80 rnd mags. Painted by previous owner. Price: $10.00 for both Shipped or free with any other mag purchase.

13. Two Classic Army metal hicaps. Not sure how much they hold but they’re longer than the typical M$ mag. Price: $20.00 for both Shipped.

14. Two 300rnd Classic Army metal hicaps. Price: $20.00 for both Shipped.

15. Two 120rnd Magpul PTS EMAGs. Price: $30.00 for both Shipped.

16. Seven King Arms Standard metal Mags. 68-70rnds. Price: $50.00 for all 7 Shipped.

IMAG0050.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Following items are sold

Army of Two Mask

Sig Holster

M900 Replica

Both Emags

Prices Lowered on the following

Replica Omega Rail $30.00 Shipped

Star Grip $10.00 Shipped

All Mags: 2 green lable pmags, 4 CA hicaps, and all 7 KA Standards. Total package $65.00 Shipped.

Archived