TM P226, WA 4013 TSW, TM MK23

So, need to get rid of these.

Ground rules, Paypal is best, prices usually include shipping, I'm interested in unique piece of gear, GBB, or unique AEG too. But don't be afraid to offer. Prices are OBO, but I'll try to put them low anyways.

First, TM SIG P226

This is my 4th P226, I love them, but I can't stand them after I get them every time. This one is a new record, I got it 2 days ago, tested it to make sure it cycles, and then shelved it.

Comes with 150% hammer and recoil spring, this thing is a great shooter

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

$125 (shipped) takes it (will include original springs)

BUT WAIT! I also have a nineball 6.03mm Tight-bore barrel and a nineball bucking, yours for only $35 more!

Second up, WA S&W 4013 TSW

Great little gun, I got it very recently out of a misunderstanding. Quite a collector's piece. Blowback is crisp and snappy.

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

The only downside to the gun is slight holster wear on the front, but if someone gets that close to see it, you should just shoot him :P

$150 $145 shipped!

Lastly, TM MK23 w/ silencer

Not much to say here, got it just before the SIG P226, but also never used it. Comes with one mag.

IMG_0398-1.jpg

IMG_0399-1.jpg

$120 shipped!

Accessory, SIG Pistol Case

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

This is the real steel sig pistol case, yours for only $22 shipped, or $15 if you buy the SIG together. Will throw in spare TM P226 slide.

SIG blackhawk Serpa

Again, not much to say here, selling a friend's serpa for the TM SIG P226. A little bit of wear, but still perfectly functional.

IMG_3461.jpg

$30 shipped, or $25 if you buy it with the SIG P226.

Thanks for looking!

Archived