1911 grips - Altamont Springfield cross cannons and Spresser knife works imitation ivory colt grips - Both fit TM and WA 1911's.

k.a

Hello all,

Selling bits bought for projects but later decided to go with different look/bits.

Here goes:

1- Altamont Springfeild cross cannons, ambicut, Mint in their packageing. £27 inc paypal + £2.50 postage.

2- Spresser kinfe's 1911's imitation aged ivory grips, thicker then TM/WA orignals for better grip. £27 inc paypal + £2.50 postage.

3- Nova triggers X 2. These fit all Tm 1911's and Capa's,also the Detonic's. £5.50 all in. One's missing the adjustment grub screw.

4- TK MSH and Hammer, leftovers from TK set as only needed the ambi saftey and grip safety. MSH £12 all in, £7.50 hammer all in.

5- KM/Head Hammer X 2 for TM Capa's and 1911, also fit's Meu and Detonic's. £22 all in.

6- TM 1911a1 parts - MSH's, triggers, barrel bushing. £5 each + £1 postage.

Will take in part exchange for any item these controls off a black TM Detonic's, thumb saftey, mag release, slide lock or will add cash and swap with TM 1911a1 controls ( all three fit Detonics, but with slide lock you'll need to put your Detonic's tube sleeve and pin on 1911a1 slide lock, which you can keep as I don't need them, I'll explain if needed what bit's to retain and how to take apart the slide lock).

Have'nt got around takeing pic's of anythig but the triggers rest will be up soon. Also can only post Tuesdays because of work. Thanks for looking.

(Ignore the WA Para Ord frame in picture, thats sold elsewhere.)

Sigh..Spressor grips Now £25 all in.

Sighhhhh.. :(:( ..KM hammers Now £20 all in each. (thats a fiver less NEW before shipping from HK).

Still looking for and will take in part exchange or swap any of the three above with Black TM Detonics controls.

OR

like me said before can give in exchange TM 1911 controls and add suitable cash garnish ;) .

Archived