Smith & Wesson Model 586 6-inch revolver (.177)

I am selling this on behalf of a friend's boyfriend, he's asked me to sell it on. Although I am well versed in the use of air rifles, I will admit to knowing next to nothing about CO2 pistols, but he knows I'm a UKARA'd airsofter so he asked me to sell it on just to be on the safe side.

Here goes:

I have for sale 1 x Smith & Wesson Model 586 revolver with a rifled 6-inch barrel. It is black, but has a very nice blued effect to it. All metal construction, with solid rubber grips.

This is a very aesthetically pleasing gun, apparently it is almost identical to the real M586 in weight. It certainly brings a smile to your face when you've got it in your hand!

It uses .177 rounds, is powered by 12g CO2 cartridges, and comes in a S&W-branded foam-lined hardcase. The outer barrel is removable, and I believe you can fit it with a suppressor, which is inherently badass.

The gun has evidence of mild use, but it is still in very good condition. It comes with 5 magazines, that hold 10 rounds each. Also included is an RWS red-dot sight (unsure if it's working or not), with mounting rings and a RIS rail to stick it on.

In summary, the package includes:

1 x Smith & Wesson Model 586 6-inch revolver - .177 calibre

1 x foam-lined S&W hardcase with cutouts

5 x 10rd magazines

1 x RWS red-dot sight with mounting rings

2 x spare front sights (3 total)

1 x removable adjustable rear sight

1 x RIS mounting rail with screws (mounted in place of the front sight)

1 x tin of RWS .177 rounds, Super-H-Point hollowpoint (150rds approx)

1 x CO2 cartridge (12g I think)

1 x cleaning cloth

1 x bottle of gun oil

1 x barrel cleaning brush

1 x barrel block/outer barrel remover

Pics:

============

Considering the extra mags and other bits and bobs, for this package I will ask for £160 plus postage because it's quite heavy.

Verifiable UKARA members only please.

Paypal is preferred (add the necessary fees), but cash and cheque sent AYOR are also accepted.

PM me with any questions/offers.

Cheers,

Chris :)

• 1 month later...

Archived