Flyye Seals Drop Leg Holster - OD/Ranger Green

hwagan

Evening!

First off, the rules:

Can't take paypal - Paypal's fault unfortunately - Plenty of feedback available if required.

Payment methods - Online transfer, branch pay in, cheque/PO/cash via SD.

Prices all include Royal Mail Special Delivery - Guaranteed next day, insured, tracked.

Trades welcomed, i'd be interested in any of the following:

PTS Pmags

Anything fun that bolts onto a 20mm rail

TM Glock magazines or parts

General interesting bits and bobs - Try me

Flyye Specops/Seals Drop leg holster - £15 Posted.

Easily the best non moulded holster i've ever used. I've now switched to a serpa, but i've used this thing to securely hold everything from a USP Match to a 1911 to a Detonics. The thumb break is excellent, and i can draw from this just as quick as i can from the serpa. Faux leather backing and rubberised straps keep this thing really, really secure on your leg - Like every drop leg rig it'll show a little movement with a loaded pistol, but you really need to be legging it like a nutcase to make this thing go anywhere - I'm quite emotionally attached to it in all honesty, it really is a great bit of kit. Excellently made, tough stitching, decent material, Molle loops for mag pouches and a fully adjustable thumb break. Great for anyone who doesn't want to shell out for a moulded holster, or for someone with lots of pistols - This really is an everything holster.

Photo0014.jpg

Photo0015.jpg

Archived