Tango91 is back from college

TANGO91

Tango91 epic mega sale

Rules

1) Shipping is not included (will be with the carrier of your choosing, since you're paying)

2) I take paypal or cash in hand only

3) I am flexible, make me offers (both in regards to price and trades)

4) All trade offers will be entertained, the worst I could say is no, right?

5)For all Trades you ship first.

6) Last but not least all sales are final (though I am reasonable and willing to work with you)

I have bought many things on many different airsoft forums, but the only thing I have sold is my old G&G M4 on ASF and the feedback for that is here:

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/tango91-m43671.html

(under comments)

On to the Real Reason you’re here:

Guns:

G&P M16 body with ICS M16 front end

IMG_2375.jpg

Internally it is the 7mm gearbox version with the M120 motor.

Added:

Classic Army M120 spring

Sorbo pad on cylinder head to fix AOE

DB custom 6.01 mm M16 length tight bore

Prometheus NEO Hop-Up Chamber (includes strike chamber)

H-nub or SCS (cant remember which)

Systema bucking

Also comes with a 9.6v 3600 MaH Intellect Battery (it is in unknown condition, hasn’t been charged in a while and I don’t have a regular battery charger anymore so consider it a freebie)

$275 plus shipping

G&G R4 Commando,

GGR4CommandoLeft.jpg

GGR4CommandoRight.jpg

Stock internally (haven't even opened up the GB, it's just too smooth sounding for me to mess with)

It has a Prometheus soft (Purple) Bucking and a white H-Nub

It will also come with a 9.6v 2000mah Intellect Crane stock battery. This battery is a little ragged looking, the clear plastic shrink wrap broke in one place and was reinforced with half a pokemon card and some clear packing take, still works perfectly though

$250 plus shipping

Brand New Unopened Thompson M1 (With two extra hi-cap magazines)

IMG_3326.jpg

Like I said brand new, still in the plastic with two brand new still in the packaging 380 round Hi-Caps, my loss is your gain.

$150 plus shipping

KWA MP7 and Pantac drop leg holster (in OD)

IMG_2816.jpg

I am the second owner and have put less than 10 mags through it no idea about the first owner though, but it looks to be in great condition. The drop leg is missing the top buckle part that goes on the belt, though personally I have found that the holster is at a good height if you just thread your belt through the strap.

$200 plus shipping

CO2 pistols, got there to play backyard games after school at a friend's house but that never happened this year so time to get rid of them. (all except for the WG have plastic externals)

AirsoftSale020.jpg

WG Enlarged 24/7 NBB (metal slide with really fake fiber optic sights(still work really well)) $20

KWC Sig SP2022 NBB (two clear, one of the clear one is missing the magazine spring and follower) $20 plus shipping for each of the working ones, $15 plus shipping for the one with the broken mag

KWC Sigma GBB (one in black, two in clear, one of the clear ones does not work and contrary to the pic does not have a magazine) $30 plus shipping for the working ones, $10 for the broken one w/o the mag

Gun Parts:

ICS M4 pistol grips with baseplate

$7 plus shipping

IMG_2100.jpg

Stock Brass 509mm M16 Length inner barrels (two available)

$5 each but must be bought with another item where I can just stick it in the box

Tactical Gear:

UTG Tactical Light (has less than an hour's use on it) the push button was lost at some point it still has the pressure switch and will come with an extra non working pressure switch and a brand new set of surefire batteries

AirsoftSale015.jpg

$25 plus shipping

SRC Tracer Unit with an almost full jar of madbull tracer bbs the battery on this does not seem to work correctly but you can pick up a new one from evike (http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=31_172&products_id=30772)

IMG_2818.jpg

$40 plus shipping

Safariland P266 6004 Holster

IMG_2817.jpg

Will only trade this for a USP Safariland or a Safariland for an M1911 with a light

May add a few things over time

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys just to clear up some confusion the $40 price tag above the safariland is supposed to go with the Tracer Unit (which is SPF) sorry for the confusion, but I would be willing to take $60 plus shipping.

KWA MP7 - SPF

Tracer Unit - SPF

Price Drop on the G&P M16 to $250

and both Clear Sigma's are included for $30 plus shipping

Tracer Unit Sold

$10 Price Drop on all AEG's

So G&G M4 $215 plus shipping

G&P M16 $215 plus shipping

Thompson $130 plus shipping

Will also sell the UTG light for $25 shipped

I leave Sunday morning for school so this is the final price drop, lets get some stuff sold.

Archived