WTS: TM G36KA2

Pkekyo-Nor

The rifle is based on a stock TM G36KA2 "Recoil Shock" with stock interlas, with the exception of added deans-connectors.

It's only been used once since I bought it, which is my main reason for selling it - it deserves a better home.

It consists of the following:

- TM G36KA2 "Recoil Shock" (New cost: NOK2782,93,-) w/ one (1) magazine

- STAR AG36 (New cost: NOK 777,49,-)

- STAR Flat-Top Carryhandle (New cost: NOK 215,97,-)

- King Arms Aimpoint Comp2 (New cost: NOK 388,74,-)

- TM MP7A1 Flip-Up Sights (New cost: NOK 100,-)

- 4x TM and 2x CA 50rd Mags (New cost: NOK 1036,65,-)

- G&P G36K Stock (New cost: NOK 299,72,-)

- G&P G36K Handguard (New cost: NOK 246,82)

Which in total gives us a new cost of NOK 5847,87 before shipping and import taxes.

In addition to this, the rifle is fitted or comes with the original TM G36KA2 carryhandle sight, CA G36 magwell, and all receiver pins have been replaced with Army Code push-pins and a 3-point sling in OD green (brand unknown, assumed RS)

The AG36 launcher had a damaged triggerguard when I bought it, but that was remedied with a load of strong epoxy - due to the paintjob, it can only be seen if you're looking for it.

Some of the magazines have borked "knobs" used for attaching mags to eachother, but it is still possible to hook up all the six magazines in pairs without any issues.

I'm also throwing into the deal a full-length barrel extension, a short extension you'll need to run the AG36 with the K-barrel length and various carryhandle and receiver pins I've had laying around as spare parts.

The rifle was painted with NFM's EC Paint, if you don't like it, it can be easily removed with either NFM's paint remover or simple acetone.

I am open to sell the rifle without all the accessories, but I will not split the package before someone buys the rifle itself.

For all this, I want a total of NOK 5100,- shipped inside of Norway, or NOK 5000 + shipping internationally. (www.xe.com for your currency conversion needs)

If someone grabs this before January 12th, I will throw in a TM M4-style BB loader and maybe some other small stuff for free as well.

PC067078.jpg

PC067079.jpg

It is YOUR responsibility to make sure this item is legal in your country.

If you buy it and it's seized by customs, it is not my problem.

Feel free to PM me any questions

- Pkekyo

Archived