WTS WE G36/ag36 combo

Possibly looking to sell my WE G36 GBBR. It started out as a WE g39c, and I have since converted it. There are a couple of cosmetic issues, mainly scracthing on the outer barrel (completely covered) from when I was prying the glued on orange flash hider off. The weapon, in its current state, is a full size G36, with a K barrel and AG36. Slight modification was needed to make the AG36 fit the WE GBBR. The pin holes needed to be drilled to widen them a bit, and the mock gas block needed to be removed. However, the AG36 is as sturdy as a rock on the WE and will not disappoint, I can assure you that. Also, the carry handle on the weapon right now had to be lightly tapped with a hammer to fit on, but again, this is very sturdy and isn't going anywhere.

I have used the rifle in 1 skirmish, approximately 900 rounds have been through it. The bolt locks back every time and the gun is truly easy to work on/disassemble. For the package I am looking for 475 shipped firm. I am not looking for trades and am most likely not going to accept offers on this.

What is included:

WE G39c - $220.00

Star G36KE handgaurd/barrel extension - $40.00

Classic Army AG36 - $250.00

2 x Spare magazine (3 total) - $80.00

Leapers metal carry handle - $50.00

HK G36c Trademarks - $12.00

Total - $652.00

Asking - $475 shipped

ACOG not for sale nor is it included.

DSC01677.jpg

DSC01666.jpg