2 x CA M203s

TheFull9

Bought these around the time I first got in to the game, but having bought a couple of different 40mm launchers recently these have just sat in their boxes in my wardrobe un-used for some time, so time to say bye and hopefully send them somewhere they'll actually get some use. Straight on with pictures:

P1010195.jpg

P1010196.jpg

And a link to the new items on fire-support where I originally purchased these: http://www.fire-support.co.uk/category.php?cat=52&manufacturer=&stpos=10

As you can see, for sale are the mounting systems to go straight on to any 20mm RIS system, and the more RS style barrel mount with the applicable CA kit to attach the barrel mount to the 203 cut in 14.5" M4 carbine barrels. The launcher barrels themselves are the long and short variants and are entirely quick swappable between the 2 mounting systems, changing them over takes maybe 10 seconds and no tools, so if you buy the lot you'll have full access to both mounting solutions and lengths, giving you a very nice complete modular setup, and I'd much prefer these all go to the same person. As with the RS the only plastic parts on these are the bobbly handguard sections, which can be easily removed from the metal barrel with a couple of philips screws, overall the surface finish CA has given these is quite impressive, far better than their AEGs.

Of course they both function perfectly in terms of firing, the sliding barrel and the safety catches, and I've only fired about 4-5 shells in each barrel. Condition wise, they've each been to 2 skirmishes and fitted/removed from my CA M4 a couple of times, so there's a bit of wear to the paint at the points they attach to the weapon and a few light scuffs/small scratches on the outside when they've been to games, but that's it, really not that far from new. The plastic shroud on the short barrel has been carefully given a layer of OD Krylon which has a couple of slight usage marks, but if you want to take it back to black it'll be a pretty quick and easy job.

Hoping to avoid splitting these up, not really after anything in exchange that's commonly available right now. These do count as RiFs so any buyers will need to provide me with the details of their defence within the rules and regs of the VCRA.

Prices as follows, including Royal Mail package delivery but not PP fees. Will accept paypal, bank transfer or sent cash at your own risk.

Entire lot: £100

Barrel mount with kit and your pick of barrel: £70

RIS mount and your pick of barrel: £60

Any questions at all you may have, or offers, please do PM me and I'll be more than happy to answer.

Archived