Hey there, I'm buying a Tokio Marui VSR G-Spec sniper and I'm ordering this:

VSR G-Spec TM

Laylax Cylinder Head

Laylax Spring Guide

Nineball Air Seal Chamber

PDI Barrel Spacer

Laylax SP110 spring

Laylax 303mm 6.03 inner

When I save up a little more I'm buying a zero trigger, thats why I'm not ordering sears nor piston.

Now, two things:

1) As you can see I'm ordering a 110 spring because I read in this forum that is the strongest spring you can put without upgrades, but I am actually making a few upgrades, so which is the strongest spring that I can put with the upgrades I am ordering?

2) A friend told me that I could order a longer inner barrel and keep the silencer always in the gun, but in that case I would lose the silencer effect, am I right? in that case, which inner can I put? a 430mm? also, I was thinking that I could put a longer inner but up to half the silencer so I keep the silencer effect, has anybody tried this? which inner lenght do I need to do that? can I order other inner barrel rather than the ones that say that are made for TM VSR?

Thank you in advance to everyone.

Many people fit a 430mm VSR barrel (you have to drill out the endcap to fit it).

However that means the end of the barrel will not be supported.

People fit 120 springs with standard sears. I have fitted a 130 spring with standard sears in someones rifle, with no problems so far (it hasn't sone that many shots yet).

The silencer will not have much effect, if you eventually go for a high power setup (once you fit the zero trigger).

I suggest you may aswell go for the pro sniper, if you intend to go high power and long barrel. Just buy a scope mount.

I use my G-SPEC, with low power and 303mm barrel, to make the most out of the "silenced" aspect.

Good Hunting ;)

Thank you bushman, I also have this doubt about the hop up: I'm not sure about the nineball air seal chamber. I have read that the nineball is good but there's the firefly too. Also, the nineball doesnt say how hard it is while the firefly comes in soft and hard options, which one would you recomend?

Thank you bushman, I also have this doubt about the hop up: I'm not sure about the nineball air seal chamber. I have read that the nineball is good but there's the firefly too. Also, the nineball doesnt say how hard it is while the firefly comes in soft and hard options, which one would you recomend?

I have the nineball in my tanaka m40a1, it works well. I use it as the firefly doesn't work properly, in the tanaka vsr hop up conversion kit, due to having a flat hop actuator.

However, in my VSR rifles I use the VSR firefly (hard) and it gives excellent results.

I would use the firefly (hard) in a G-spec that you intend to upgrade to high power.

Good Hunting ;)

Archived