WE 1911 Package

WE Wilson Combat 1911 Package

I've had this gun for about a year and a half. It's had it's share of rounds through it, but still functions and shoots just as it did when I got it. Only reason for selling is to get a new sidearm purely for an impression. I've polished down all the moving parts on the slide and frame so they cycle much smoother than before. The paint has been worn off on certain areas of the slide and beavertail from repeated use as you can see in the pics.

Gun comes with an additional WE Wilson Combat slide as well as 7x WE magazines. Five are the Wilson Combat branded version and two are normal WE bumper mags. All have had the O-Rings recently replaced and function perfectly.

The holster is a Safariland 6004 in FDE that accomodates the .45 and the Insight M6 Illuminator/Laser. The holster will also come with the standard retension guard as well. The illuminator is a genuine Insight M6 weaponlight. I have the original packaging that will come with the light as well as some additional adjustment allen keys to zero the laser unit. (Only available through Insight)

I prefer to sell all this as a package.

Package Includes:

1x WE Wilson Combat

7x WE Mags

1x Insight M6 Illuminator

1x Safariland 6004 Holster

1x Wilson Combat Slide

$390 (Spent: $669)

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg