Selling full-PDI vsr-platform sniper.

Hey people, i'm trying to sell a project gun of mine that i don't have the time or patience for it anymore. I'm asking for 650 quid shipped. I do accept items to tally up to the total price (item/items+cash) but will accept only high-quality products (no ACM/common stuff please). I will brake down the package only if i manage to get enough interested buyers to get 500 pounds from the items sold separately.

Itemlist:

Boreup Premier Palsonite Cylinder SET VC / VSR-10

VSR-10 Boreup Receiver

Taper Front Barre L - Bull Barrel Base

PDI spring (i've been through some springs and i got it shooting 168m/s, i can downgrade to whatever you need since i got about 8 PDI springs that are shooting from 140 to 220 m/s with this setup)

VSR Long 554mm barrel, 6.04mm

VSR-10 Pro-Sniper Muzzle Cap

Boreup New Trigger+Piston-end/ VSR-10 (90 degree)

Tokyo Marui New Precision Chamber Set for VSR-10

Firefly Hard bucking for VSR10 (used, will also give or even install if you want a Nineball hard one)

PSS10 Bolt Handle for Marui VSR-10 Sniper

JG BAR-10 receiver (i highly recommend a VSR-10 body, the Bar one i have is.. fiddly)

Redfield Revolution 2-7x33mm hunting scope (made under Leupold)

Comes with a magazine.

What you should know about it:

I had to JB weld the piston body to the piston cap since the threads failed after the first few shots. Shot atleast 100 shots afterwards without a hitch. If it fails i will fully refund the price of a new piston.

Due to the fiddly body the mag has to be slightly pushed in while bolting to feed a BB in.

Clipboard01z.jpg

Archived