F/S Sony Blu Ray Disc Player

hi folks

with the mrs moving in shortly we dont really have much need for two blu ray players so (unfortunately for me) we are looking at selling one, as mine doesnt come with 5.1 speakers guess who has to get rid of theirs!

the Blu Ray players is the Sony BDP-S363, its roughly a year old and doesnt come with the box or recipet due to it being bought 12 months ago and having absolutely nowhere to keep a box, but does include all manuals and remote. It works flawlessly and has no issues, i will even throw in a HDMI lead if needed.

due to its weight and no box this item will not be posted so the options are collection from woodbridge (or my office at martlesham) or delivery within reason around the following areas, Ipswich, Woodbridge, Colchester or Basildon. Other places maybe considered so drop me a line if your interested.

Now for the price given how much i paid for it and that its only a year old i am looking at offers in the region of £70 (ono) so feel free to contact me with reasonable and sensible offers. Unfortunately no swaps are wanted either.

thanks

millest

Archived