Electric Guitar for sale

For sale is a complete kit for an electric guitar, along with everything needed to use it. It is right handed, with 6 strings. This is ideal for a beginner!

The guitar is a Korean made Fender Squire Stratocaster. It is in good condition, with a couple of little dents- one in the bottom horn of the body, and one behind the tuning pegs. It is currently strung with Ernie Ball super slinky strings, which make them light to use under the finger tips. It has had very little use by myself.

The amp is a Sessionette 75 watt. The reverb setting on it does not work, but I am told that a replacement potentiometer can be fitted easily to make it work again. Other than that, it works perfectly, and is very loud.

Also included are the following:

-Hard flight case

- 5 meter jack lead

- 2 straps

- Collection of plectrums

- A good, solid steel stand

- A collection of books

- A backing beat CD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/Kyebromley/DSC08629.jpg

£150

This sale will be as collection only, as it’s quite large and heavy. It can be viewed in the evenings, or any time on weekends. I am in South West London, right by Heathrow Airport. I can also come to a potential buyer if they are not miles away.

If you require any more information, feel free to contact me. Also, if you require more photos, let me know and I shall email you want you wish to see.

Thank you for looking, and happy bidding!

Kye

Archived