Classic army G36K, Custom Magpul M4

Jboud18

Here's another of my extra AEG's that needs to be sold. This Classic Army G36K is about a year old and has recently been completely overhauled by a professional tech to shoot 22rps on an M110 spring. I'm not sure what parts he used except for a CA tightbore and some new 16AWG silver wiring. Externally it's in like-new condition, with the only blemish being a scratch on the barrel where the handguard bracket got stuck. I spent lots of money making this one of my best AEG's and it paid off.

I'll include:

-CA G36K w/ standard handguard

-2 60rd CA standard mags (taped to avoid splitting)

-1 MAG 130 (?) round midcap

-1 STAR 100 round midcap

-1 CA hicap

-SRC RAS

-TSD MP7 sights

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=196678&st=0&p=2458569&fromsearch=1entry2458569

That was taken from validtumoralarm

The gun has stayed the same and I shot it a couple time. I can make a video of it shooting if anyone would like.

Price-$200 plus shipping

Custom Magpul M4

Built this around a year ago on a nice warm sunny day and now it time to say my good bye.

The base gun was an ASGI GI-A4 Daniel Defense 9’’ and now the only thing left is the rail. Everything is real Magpul EXCEPT the UBR stock. The gun is still super clean as I clean it after every game. It will be shooting around 320-330FPS with a ROF of 26bps. It is a great CQB/ outdoor gun. It has a range to about 180ft. It is wired through the buffer tube, so only a small lipo stick will fit.

Price-$600 plus shipping

Externals

-Magpul M4 Metal body

-Magpal Rail Ladders

-Magpul MIAD Grip

-Magpul style RVG

-Daniel Defense 9in RIS/RAS

-UBR Stock

-Aimpoint w/ Tan cover

-Magnifier w/ FTS mount

-Replica PEQ

-AAC Suppressor

-Ambi Mag release

-Magpul PTS Pmags 2x

-MAG mag with Magpuls 8x

-Magpul style HighCap

Internals

-ASGI G4-A1 Gearbox (

),

-TM EG 1000

IMAG0011.jpg

Will get better pictures of them, you can see these two in this picture for now though

Archived