Tokyo Marui G17 Nozzle Getting Stuck!

AG1212

I have a stock Marui G17 and the 'loading' nozzle is getting stuck in the BBU. It doesn't slide back properly and sometimes it would protrude over the mag when the slide is locked back and would be stuck in place until you push it back.

Now it's ever worse, it gets stuck midway through firing and jams into the barrel, and then I have to take it apart and use a screw driver to get it loose again. Other times it just doesn't get a full cycle, and temperature or the mag aren't the issue.

The piston head is a bit loose and the O-ring seems a bit big to me, but I really need someone with experience here :/

Did you short- stroke it? After I short stroked my KWA KP45 tactical, that happens now sometimes.

No, no I didn't. As I said in the post it is STOCK.

Could it be the O-ring on the piston head? Would it it get too big if I applied too much silicon oil? Also the piston head itself is a bit loose and I can't tighten it any more, so not sure if it's meant to be like that.

Archived