TM M3 + extras, possible splits

TM M3 w/ RS heatshield and candyman custom choke, based on a RS 870 choke. 17 shells, 11 TM and 6 clone. Full stock and pistol grip included. Currently disassambled but fully working. Small piece of plastic missing from near the shell door, paint has been stripped from the ejection port.

Please note the heatshield and choke will not fit a standard M3 barrel without modification.

Internals are untouched, all mods are aesthetic only. No idea what this is worth, so start at £130 posted? Offers considered, need a quick sale.

Pictures, will upload some current ones as soon as I find my camera.

ea56eafc.jpg

012bdc92.jpg

f3876e71.jpg

380042fb.jpg

:zorro:

Having an issue with the cocking which I can't work out. Arms move fine, gun cocks and fires without issue, so it's not the internals. However the arms stiffen up with the gun fully assembled, so it's probably something to do with the tolerances. With that in mind, dropping to £90 for everything.

Custom front end

Receiver

11 TM shells

Full stock

Pistol grip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Following a PM regarding this - I've not had chance to look at the M3 since this sale was posted, so the issue with the tolerances is still there. As I said originally, the problem is purely in reassambly. The internals are fine, and the gun cocks and feeds without issue, I just do not have the time to spend on it.

Unrelated, following an offer for the choke - it's attached via grub screws that go into the outer barrel. No objections to splitting it, but it would require modifying any barrel other than the one it's currently on. Either that or using stupidly short grubs, which I can't guarantee would hold it securely. Have attached some pictures to try and illustrate what I mean.

9a6a6f5b.jpg4c72f92f.jpg8f85f193.jpg4fdf8ff6.jpg

This is just sat here gathering dust, and I genuinely don't have the time to do anything with it, so offers will be considered. Say £75 for what's left?

If splitting, ideally I'd like the front end to go as a set due to how the heatshield/choke attach. Can't think of anything else worth mentioning, but PM if you have any questions.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived