G&P M4 Package

Leon Kennedy

1. PayPal Only

2. CONUS Only

3. Shipping via UPS Insured

Testing the waters because I'm interested in getting a GBBR. Put a lot into this rifle so I'm not going to flex with the price. I am moving Wednesday to a town with no UPS store so if it doesn't sell by then, I'm not selling for a while. A little reluctant to sell but we'll see.

Up for sale is my G&P M4. Great gun, shoots around 320 FPS with .25s and is getting groupings of about 4” at 50ft.

Internally the gun is stock except for the installed 247mm 6.03 Madbull Python V2 TBB. The gun used to have a 10.3” barrel so it has an according tightbore. I can install the original G&P 363mm stock barrel but I suggest keeping the Python since it’s still getting better groupings. Gun is wired to Deans to the rear.

Externally the gun, except for the Daniel Defense Omega Rail, has my “Dusty” paintjob. All of the “dust” is Krylon Khaki camouflage paint and can easily be removed with Mineral Spirits. The RIS has some scratches and wear from installing some airsoft-spec accessories. Magazines have some wear and a bit of paint but they feed and were regularly lubed.

Internal:

-Stock G&P Internals

-Madbull 247mm 6.03 TBB

External:

-Madbull Daniel Defense Omega 9” Rail

-King Arms Troy BUIS

-AMP CQB Sling Plate

-G&P Crane Stock

Accessories:

-EliteAirsoftBatteries.com 2100mAh 9.6v Crane Battery w/ Female Deans

-Hi-Tec IC Smart Charger

-7 MAG 100rd Magazines w/ Magpuls

-2 Metal 130rd midcaps (S-Arms, G&P) w/ Magpuls

img5490m.th.jpg

img5491kq.th.jpg

img5492y.th.jpg

img5493se.th.jpg

Pics of the exterior wear:

img5485u.th.jpg

img5486w.th.jpg

img5487d.th.jpg

Asking $370 plus shipping. PM for more informations, pictures. I will quote shipping to serious buyers. Will only, ONLY trade for complete GBBR w/ some magazines.

Archived