FS: CIRAS, MICH 2002, Safariland 6004 clone for 226, KJ P226

DEVGRU14

Hey guys, dire straits all the way around here, and the time has come for me to give up the hobby I have put so much time and money into. It is rather depressing, but who gives a *suitcase* here come the goods.

First off we have a CIRAS land bought from Ebay banned. It fits me perfectly and I'm 6'3" 170lbs. It has a *suitcase* ton of 5.56 mag pouches on it, an admin panel, a pistol mag pouch, a giant whatever the *fruitcage* pouch, and a hydration pack. I'm looking for $100, and for an added $80, you can get the bitchin' SOG SEAL Pup that I have on it right now.

Next is a MICH 2000, this is your standard SF style helmet, 3 hole Norotos, velcro, and a custom paintjob. On the back, I was inspired by Marcus Lutrell, to put my own little custom design, so I did the 311 symbol, as they are my favorite band, plus they got a sweet logo, I think anyways. for this, $50.

Next I have my magless KJW P226 that has seen maybe 400 rounds. The gun has been artificially weathered on the slide and it looks bitchin. I would like $50 for this as well, but if you buy it with the knockoff 6004, it will be $80.

Finally we have the clone 6004 for the standard P226, but it fits the railed one fine. For this by itself, I would like to see $40.

Now none of these prices are set in stone, but please don't lowball me.

My computer is busted, so if you would like pictures, send me a PM and I will text or email them to you. Thanks in advance for looking guys!

Archived