WTS; CYMA AK102 with AR15 stock

DFM56

If you hang around the AK picture thread you might have seen this before.

AK004.jpg

Externally it is a CYMA AK102. The stock adapter is a two-piece job machine from aluminum. It's epoxied to the receiver so it does not fold.

Top rail is LCT.

Handguard is an Arsenal Saiga12 handguard that I hacked up to fit the 102 handguard retainer with an added MOE rail and RVG.

Pistol grip is the stock CYMA, just stippled.

Safety lever is extended so it can be operated with the trigger finger.

Internally it's stock CYMA. Shimming was pretty much perfect OOB so I just regreased it. Upgrades include an AWS Pulse mosfet, Pro-win chamber, PDI bucking, and PDI 6.05mm barrel. ROF is great on an 11.1v lipo (top wired to deans btw), accuracy is decent but it could use a new bucking. I've had much better luck with systema and prommy buckings, not a huge fan of the PDI.

Looking for $400 shipped with about 6 midcaps, mostly MAG plums and bakelites, one G&P plum. The clear mag in the picture doesn't feed well but I'll throw it in anyway, you might have better luck with it than I have.

I'm at college right now and won't be able to get home until the 17th. I can get more pictures, videos, etc.. of it then if anyone is interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived