Big pouch sale! DBT, BHI, Eagle, TT, HSGI

colwombat

IF SOMETHING IS NOT LISTED, BUT STILL PICTURED, IT IS SOLD, THANKS!

In an effort to pay off my current gear buying spree, and to clear out unused stuffs, I'm posting up this ad. Only the listed trades are what I want. Please don't offer me anything that's not on that list as I'm uninterested.

I'm willing to do great package deals if you want to buy more than a couple things.

TRADES LIST:

PTS Pmags or Emags. Any color as long as they work

HSGI tan/khaki/CB/RG TACOs. Looking for 2 tan/khaki ones and 1 RG one. Double decker RG would be awesome

H&K 416 AEG. Will add cash to make up the difference

Other important info:

Shipping is not included.

All items ship USPS W/tracking unless the buyer wants a different method at their expense.

Paypal or MO only! Paypal preferred.

On with the sale!

DBT RG helmet cover. No idea what lid they are meant for. Will NOT fit on my large 2002 helmet, but might work with smaller sized helmets. Appear lightly used. $3

BHI OD cuff pouches. Great small pouch. Perfect for folding knife, smokes, phone/ipod, multi tool, or handcuffs should you carry them with you. Brand new in the package. $3 each or 2 for $5

DBT RG holsters. Meant to go in the GEN2 FAPC, but will work in any other setup that is lined with hook velcro (holster is covered with pile velcro). Holds M9, 1911, Glock17, Sig226 just fine. Adjustable thumb break, will work for lefties and heathen righties. Lightly used. $5

DBT RG 100rd SAW/dump pouch. Comes with the vagoo top (button in elastic top that looks like a vagoo. Works great as a small dump pouch). Holds either 100rd nutsack SAW pouches, 6 AR mags or 200rd SAW pouch if you really cram it in there. Could easily hold AK drum mags as well. Lightly used but in great condition. $25

DBT RG MBITR pouch. Holds an MBITR great and has cutout along the sides and front to access buttons and such. Elastic top to hold the radio in. $3

TT RG large utility pouch. Great for any number of things. I used it to hold a 2L Platypus bladder. Great all around pouch. Lightly used, but in great condition. Includes MALICE clips. $25

HSGI MC large drop leg panel. This is a great platform for sticking all sorts of stuff on. Doesn't shift around and very comfy to wear. Seen very little use. All straps are uncut! $35

Eagle ACU canteen pouch w/protective insert. Brand new, never used Eagle pouch. Comes with the protective insert to protect NVGs or any other sensitive electronics. Insert is also removable should you want to stick a canteen in there. $20

Pantac CB double frag pouch. Great frag pouch. Lightly used $8

Eagle RG drop leg medic pouch. Brand new never used. Meant to be mounted on a drop leg platform so you can access it when kneeling. Includes a divider/ stiffener to sort stuff out in the pouch. $30

HSGI MC gas mask/dump pouch. Great HUGE pouch. Has a zipper top to let you use as a dump pouch, but can also hold a gas mask. Has a removable stiffener along the top to help maintain it's shape. Very lightly used. $40 or buy with the HSGI drop leg panel for $65!

TT Khaki (not the new CB) 200 rd SAW pouch. Lightly used pouch. Can hold 7 AR mags, 6 AK mags or just about any other mag you can throw into/at it. Has stiffeners on the side to help maintain it's shape. $20

Paraclete SG SR-25 pouch. Meant to hold SR-25/AR10/20LR Pmags, but also works just as well for M4 mags. Lightly used. $8

Paraclete SG single stack double pistol pouch. Meant to hold 1911 mags, but I've been able to fit M9/226 mags along with Glock mags (though they are a bit stiff to fit in there) and a Surefire G2 LED in there. Great pouch and lightly used. $10

MORE PICTURES OF ANYTHING CAN BE PROVIDED.

misc016.jpg

misc017.jpg

misc018.jpg

misc019.jpg

misc020.jpg

Archived