Wts g&p carb and ICS mp5

nickthebrick65

Hey guys I have a few items for sale today.

First is an ICS MP5 with replica doctor sight on replica american defense mount. Has about 1000 rounds through it with no problems. Will come with 2 mags and a battery. Looking for 180 shipped obo.

2012-01-07120734.jpg

Next is a g&p CQBR from airsoft extreme. The weapon has the AEX trades on it and comes with an aimpoint replica, replica KAC grip, replica KAC rail covers, and a flip up rear sight. Also included is a 7.2 g&p crane stock battery, smart charger, and 6 star real capacity mags. I can also include a speed loader with the weapon. The gun has only been used in one game so I would approximate 400 rounds through it. It's a great weapon and I am only getting rid of it because I no longer have weekends off at work. Looking for 270 shipped OBO. Not really looking for trades, especially airsoft trades. I could trade for .308 ammo, pelican weapon cases, or a cmmg evolution .22lr conversation kit. Any questions please ask, and thanks for looking.

2012-01-08192649.jpg

Archived