Ansmann Virus 1/8th Nitro Car - Spares/Repairs

I have an Ansmann Virus 1/8th Nitro offroad buggy, Over the last year or two I've had an extreme amount of fun with this thing but due to work I stopped using it.

I got it out about 3 months ago fueled it up, turned it on and after about 30-45minutes I had a total loss of power, after I got it all running I noticed a banging noise abit like BBs hitting a bell getting worse on rev. then it wouldnt move on the ground but up on a box You'll get it going fine. I did however diagnose that its a clutch issue, I just dont have the patients or time to replace it and get it all running again.

I spent ages rebuilding the engine and various parts of it over the three years I've owned it with upgraded shocks, tyres and filter

I've heard the original clutch (as this is) in the V1 was too weak for the engine as its a .21 engine and the clutch design was for a .18, the clutches themselves are about £8-11 off the Bay, or anywhere on the net to be honest.

Comes with;

Nitro 1/8th Ansmann Virus RTR v1 (car)

Original box + Manuals

RC Controller (original)

Looking for around £80, Collection prefered; Posted £110.

[Pictures Coming]

Archived