Systema M4A1 PTW MAX complete package

Kipper

So Ive been thinking about selling this for a little while and Ive finally taken the leap.

First Ill give you a bit of background on me + the rifle. I purchased this in November 2010 from Tackleberry on the Systema forums when I was playing a lot of airsoft. Ive since moved house away from the scene and picked up a bad knee problem which had put me out of play hence why Im selling it. The rifle has fired 500 shots at absolute most as Ive never used it at a site. Just tested, chronoed and gone to a from a mechanics to have all the parts fitted so its in fantastic condition.

So down to business - What Im selling:

imageuggs.jpg

http://img24.imageshack.us/i/imageuggs.jpg/

Systema M4A1 Max (2010) - Tackleberry mods: Motor rewinding, full moisture proofing, the hop mod and a black cylinder doing 340 fps (confirmed) as well as the lipo mod to the buffer tube.

6 PMAGs with ranger plates and internals (all HW)

A G&P Ras unit with PEQ

Replica Magpul sights, stock and grip

Replica Scout Light

Replica Shortdot + Mount

Replica Troy suppresor

Also included is an 11v Lipo batt, Imax charger + balancer, all the little bits and tools needed for the PTW and a Star hardcase to put it all in.

Considering whats included and how little Ive used it im looking for £1400 but may accept offers.

Postage included or collection from SE London.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask and of course any potential purchaser will have to provide the required defence.

Archived