HSGI khaki sale!

colwombat

Sale rules

PP preferred

Not looking for trades

Shipping not included ($6 for everything)

All gear is khaki with the exception of the frag pouch and TACO which are CB.

Everything is used, with the mag pouch showing the most use. The frag pouch is a bit dirty but works as should.

HSGI suspenders size 46. Has pile velcro on the left shoulder, easily removeable. I ziptied the top to stop the X part from moving, Can be removed if you choose, though I found it highly helpful. $20

HSGI modular padded belt. Old style of belt that has plenty of room to mount everything you would need and more. All straps are uncut along with the internal padding. I've used this for hours on end with no soreness. $50

HSGI mini radio/utility pouch. Great all around pouch. Small enough to not get in the way but big enough to hold what you need. $20

HSGI double flashbang/smoke pouch. Was used to carry a radio in one cell and banger in the other. Stupid secure retention with both velcro and buckles. $23

HSGI Universal Mag Pouch Modular, Double. Has seen some use but still works perfectly. A great pouch if you run more than one rifle (holds a total of 6AR mags, 4 AK mags, 4 G3/FAL/308 mags). Bungee to cinch the mags in with velcro and buckle closure. $30

HSGI frag pouch CB. Does what it should. Silencing velcro removed so you have both velcro and buckle retention. $10

HSGI pistol TACO CB. Newer version with the color matched kydex. Holds everything, also great for holding a Gerber. $20

BUY EVERYTHING HERE FOR $160 SHIPPED!

PLEASE NOTE THE BLEEDER POUCH IS SOLD.

newsale008.jpg

newsale009.jpg

newsale010.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived