Ibanez RGR421EXFM-TLB Electric Guitar, with Case and Extras

Absolutely stunning guitar from Ibanez, the RGR421EXFM-TLB.

The guitar is in excellent condition, with absolutely no dinks or scrapes I can find. Has just had new strings fitted. Comes in a new genuine Ibanez W50RG hard case, complete with new Ibanez strap, lead and tuner, cleaning kit with clith, two new sets of strings and string winder. Beautiful low and easy action. The case and extras on their own cost me over £120 only a few months ago.

This is what Ibanez say about it:

The gorgeous Ibanez RGR421EXFM TLB features covered Ibanez V7 neck and V8 bridge humbucking pickups mounted in mahogany body with flame maple top, for a variety of rock sounds.

The bridge Vintage 8 Alnico magnet humbucker provides warm, articulate lead pickup with enhanced overtones. Good harmonics without excessive brightness. The Vintage 7 ceramic magnet neck humbucker is tight, but bright and very dynamic for chording and rhythm. 5-way pickup switching. ??Features:

Neck: 3-piece Maple.

Neck Type: Wizard II.

Body: Mahogany body / Flamed Maple top.

Frets: Jumbo frets.

Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood.

Inlay: Pearl dot inlay.

Bridge: Fixed bridge.

Neck Pickup: Ibanez V7 humbucker.

Bridge Pickup: Ibanez V8 humbucker.

Hardware: Black Chrome.

Finish: Transparent Lavender Burst.

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

Looking for around £329 plus postage, but willing to listen to offers. Might swap for a G&P M4 or XM177E2 with magazines, or an nice MP5 with extra magazines. Would consider other stuff, but no chinese clone stuff at all. This is for sale elsewhere, so I reserve the right to withdraw it from sale at short notice.

Archived