Sale a few guns

dirtydogim

I have a few guns that just don't get the use they deserve any more and are say in the garage cluttering the place up. think they need to go to a more loving home.

SL9 (SD)

This is a gun that i brought from a friend who told me it was a TM G36c with a star SL9 kit built around it. last time i chronoed the gun it came in at 380-390 fps and was used as a semi auto only rifle. it has been fitted with a tight bore barrel that is covered over by a long silencer. this comes with 3 G36 hicaps and 2 SL9 short mags, a 10.8v mini battery and in a hard case. It currently has a grub screw in the body to stop the full auto function being selected. this can be removed to bring back the full auto function.

i am looking for £250

pictures

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

fire selector grub screw

IMG_0681.jpg

VFC scar L

this was my main skirmish gun until it blew the front end of the gearbox off. it has since been rubilt using a classic army gear box casing. last time put through the chrono it came up around the 300 mark. as it was my main weapon of choice i have amassed a few spares in case of loss or failure during a game (which apart from the gearbox casing nothing has happened) the spares are included and are a spare mag catch assembly, a spare set of fire selectors and a spare pin set for the butt plate. i ran this with a 12v battery and G&P M160 motor for fast trigger response.

in this package i am including the case the gun comes in a barrel extension for full or CQB length options and systema tight bore barrels for each set up a HI cap mag and the 12v battery i used. and the spares

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

Classic army M6 PSD

This was a rather expensive impulse buy due to having the blowback function. when i brought this gun last year from airsoft armory i was told that that the sights where going to follow which they never have so i am in the process of trying to sort out some Magpul MBUS sights for this gun.

the gun its self settled into a nice 330 fps and was a great little gun to use but now days just sits in its box yearning for some use. it comes with 9 80 round Pmags due to it being the only gun i have that gets along with them. i don't have a battery for this gun unfortunately as i just used a crane stock from another gun and that battery. i would recommend a stock tube lipo

i would like too see £300 for this one please

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

ICS M4 R.I.S

this is a friends rifle that has seen very rare use seeing as he spends all his time sniping. it has been rear wired for a crane stock use. and sits in around the 330 fps i am told. he has included 6 120 round Pmags with the grip stickers and the Magpul rail ladders in FG.

he was after around £240 for this

pictures

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

i haven't had the time to get quotes for postage as of yet but i am going to say £15 for each item posted and if it costs any less i'll give you back the difference.

i will accept pay pal or bank transfer. all prices are negotiable and i will take all serious offers in to account.

for ease of keeping track of things can you send all questions and offers to macky89@gmail.com please

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived