AWS Raptor V2-X120 MOSFET's

aznriptide859

I'm am now officially reselling AWS Raptor MOSFET's, the newer X120 model. For those who don't know, AWS Airsoft makes some of the best MOSFET's for AEG's out there, and the Raptor-X120 is no exception. It is the only drop-in FET for V2 gearboxes (M4, MP5, SCAR, etc.) with all the features people need for their guns.

IMG_2106.jpg

A 1 year warranty is offered on all units, however please contact AWS Airsoft directly for all related issues.

All info can be found on AWS Airsoft's website here, as well as the manual: http://www.awsairsoft.com/raptor-v2gb

As of March 26th, 2012 I have:

6 Front wired units

3 Rear wired units

I am now willing to ship these worldwide (now that I have a Stamps.com account). Each unit's base price is $90 USD. Shipping options will range from $20-60 USD, depending on where you live and how many units you want. All shipping will be done via USPS Priority or Express with Shipping Confirmation.

Please contact me via email for inquiries - it's easier for me to organize orders that way. Email me at tkzhang90@gmail.com with the following info:

Number of units

Type of units (front or rear wired)

Shipping speed wanted (Priority or Express)

Address (for shipping quote)

I've shipped to the UK in the past, but a little refresh on your customs rules would be helpful. If there are any specific you'd like to add regarding customs to your shipment, please let me know in the email.

Thanks for looking!

Archived