Zeta Labs Mosin Nagant M44 Carbine - Unused

Zeta Labs Mosin Nagant M44 Carbine - New

IMGP4148.jpg

With great sadness I am selling one of my display pieces to fund car repairs - a Zeta Labs Mosin Nagant M44 Carbine.

If you are looking at this sale you probably need no introduction to this rifle, but my detailed review can be found at http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/197778-zeta-labs-mosin-nagant-m44-carbine-official-arnies-review/. Because of this I will not replicate details such as chrono output etc here - go to the review to see thorough details, and PM me if you cannot see an answer to your query.

The gun is in excellent condition (bayonet correctly extends and 'locks', etc), with no cosmetic marks save for the very small marks in the lacquer of the upper stock which were noted in the review - these were present on the rifle upon receipt from HK.

IMGP4146.jpg

The rifle has been used solely for testing & review purposes, and certainly never skirmished, plinked, attached slings that might mark the sling mounts etc. You are in effect buying a new gun. Because of its relative lack of use and my urgent need for emergency repairs (oil leak on car), I have made the difficult decision to part with the rifle.

I will consider exchanges for interesting airsoft kit, especially Vietnam Era replicas.

£240 + Postage ONO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived