Full RPK package, Russian Wood Furniture, RPK sling, RPK drop bag, 2x Drums, spare furniture & battery....

Marlowe

With great regret due to a serious oil leak on my car I am forced to sell my beloved RPK.

All components have been used very infrequently since first use and all current internals on the rifle have seen infrequent usage at only 4 events - I tend to play fast assault games these days and only use the RPK for the occasional defensive game.

Please find below a list of contents on sale. I will sell these individually, but will give priority & discounts to individualseeking to purchase all / most of what is on offer. Please note all prices are ONO + postage.

I will place this on sale on other forums in 7 days time, but as per my usual policy, I would rather give Arnies regulars first dibs. smile.gif

On Sale:

IMGP3129.jpg

- Either EVERYTHING (job lot) for £400 & Postage or...

- Highly Upgraded Guarder / Inokatsu/ LCT RPK & King Arms 7.62mm Midcap - £350 ONO: This is based on a 2004 Guarder Kit, but since then the receiver, furniture and rear sight have been replaced to make the rifle as close to a real steel as is physically possible to thereal steel RPK. As the RPK has been extensively upgraded, the details have beenseperated as below:

-2010 LCT RPK receiver (in place of inaccurate Guarder 'AK receiver')

-LCT RPK Rear sight (in place of original AK rear sight).

-ISSUE(real-steel) Russian Soviet Solid Laminate Wooden RPK Furniture

-CYMAGearbox (wired currently to be powered by stick batteries in upper receiver -receiver designed to allow either this or wiring through to the hollow Guarderstock also on sale)

-M100Spring (RPK Chronoed at consistent 350fps)

-PRO-WINMETAL hop chamber

-MADBULLHop Bucking & Sleeve

-MADBULL6.03mm BLACK PYTHON Tightbore barrel

-GuarderShallow & Full bolts included for using stick batteries in receiver / full

Bad points:

-Rifleis solid metal & wood and so weighs 7kg.

-Minorcosmetic marks to laminate furniture & faint weathering of barrel / receiver from light use (pictured):

IMGP3133.jpg

IMGP3132.jpg

- Upper hand guard latch is locked in 'forward' position due to upper handguard dimensions being 1mm larger than the guarder version. This could most likely be easily rectified by disassembly / modifying the handguard latch but as the handguard is solid (doesn't move) I have never felt the need to modify. Refitting the guarder furniture / other airsoft furniture would immediately rectify.

- Rifle internals perfect but pro-win hop sensitive when adjusted - hop has a 'sweetspot' and too little / too much will result in excessive / insufficient hop.

-Rare RPK / PKM Padded Sling - £20: Arare genuine issue sling with Leather shoulder pad - good luck trying to find another one!.

-Rare RPK Full Length DropBag - £20: Genuine Issue Drop Bag used for protection of RPK in storage / transit.

- 1x Hero Arms 3000Round RPK / AK Drum Mag - £45- Fully Working AA powered Pressure Switch Drum

- Rare 1X Russian SovietRPK Canvas Drum Mag Pouch - £15 - Features leather fasteners & loop forattachment to webbing belt.

- 1x ACM 3000 RoundRPK / AK Drum Mag - £45- Fully Working AAA powered Pressure Switch Drum.Pressure switch rewired to run inside 'neck' of drum due to design flaw inoriginal - sensor wire would fall out mid game! Now drum feeds happily and thewire is securely fitted inside.

- 1x Soviet(Suspected Romanian / DDR) Vinyl RPK Drum Mag Pouch -£5 - Features leatherfasteners & loop for attachment to webbing belt.

- 1X Complete Guarder RPK Furniture with wiring & WGC Custom Sanyo NIMH RPK Battery Pack - £35 - Full original Guarder furniture - all metal fittings also included save rear ringfor upper handguard (fitted to RPK for real steel). All original and solid -has a weathered finishing effect (smoked and matt) but with a little sand paperand varnish a 'as new' finish could easily be achieved.

Sanyo pack is relatively new - has only been used at twogames before I fitted the solid issue furniture and moved to sticks batteries.

Pictures! (if you want more of anything specifically just let me know)

IMGP3135.jpg

IMGP3136.jpg

IMGP3137.jpg

Archived