RAMBO YEAR ONE freeware ebook

marswallace

Hi all,

This is a project I have been involved with some others professional writers.

Please note I play airsoft from 1994, so I am a real enthusiast. Ever known an airsoft writer? Here am I ;)

English is not our first language, but for the book episodes we paid a professional translator, so don't take what I write here for the best I can write.

So here it is...

The unofficial ebook of John Rambo's team in Vietnam. The ebook is free, share it freely.

Here is the direct download to episode 1, english language (no wait, no registration) just click here

And don't forget to check the official website for the next upcoming episodes: click here

A video trailer is going to be uploaded on youtube.

Episode 1 will also be released in "video text" format, with the famous rambo soundtrack we all love (hope the video will stay online... Copyright problems usually cause many video to be taken away from the tube).

The official Sly (THAT Sly!) italian forum liked our work, and will talk about us very soon.

Hope you njoy... Don't be shy with your comments. Positives as well as negatives welcome.

Archived