RG Tactical Tailor Modular Plate Carrier w/Pouches

rainbow5ive

Tactical Tailor Ranger Green Modular Plate Carrier $175

ALL pouches are variations of Ranger Green, none are OD. You get everything pictured except for the shotgun scabbard and admin pouch, because I made those and I’m keeping them. The only damage is a tear in the cover on the underside of one shoulder pad because I tried to dry it over a campfire once. It does not affect the functionality of the pad at all. Includes foam plates, cut to fit the entire carrier. For reference, a medium SAPI plate is too small for this. I think it may take a large or XL plate, or one of the rectangular civilian plates. The pouches alone are worth more than the asking price.

2 x Tactical Tailor Side Plate adaptors

2 x Tactical Tailor shoulder pads

4 x Tactical Tailor double M4 pouches

1 x Paraclete “smoke green” grenade pouch

1 x Paraclete “smoke green” Hydro pouch (the Velcro closure is worn, but holds just fine. This was used in-country, not by me)

1 x Emdom “sewer green” SUV GP pouch

1 x BAE EclipsE Smoke grenade pouch (used as radio pouch)

L1050119.jpg

L1050120.jpg

L1050121.jpg

These prices INCLUDE USPS shipping. I will carefully wrap these to ensure they arrive safely. Please don’t waste my time with negotiating and/or tire-kicking; either you want it and have the money to pay immediately or don’t bother. Everything is priced to sell.These are cross-posted in multiple forums, and the time stamp wins. Once you tell me you’re buying it and have my paypal address, you have 24 hours to pay before it goes to the next guy.

• 5 months later...

Archived