3 pistols- KSC M945 Tactical, WA Colt Commander & TM Python revolver

Three pistols for your consideration: All are in used, skirmished condition with plenty of dinks, scratches and scrapes

KSC M945 Tactical

Prime Metal slide fitted- ultra difficult to find for this unusual pistol!

Some superglue residue on the frame rail, but the rail itself is removable when the gun is fieldstripped.

Comes with M3 type LAM- selectable between laser and torch at the flick of a switch

Comes with 2x Leak free mags.

£145

IMAG1146.jpg

IMAG1147.jpg

Western Arms Commander Lightweight

Spalted cherrywood grips fitted for a touch of class.

Comes with 3x magazines- 1 OK, the other 2 leak like all hell and need a strip/relube

£100

IMAG1148.jpg

IMAG1149.jpg

Tokyo Marui Python Stainless 2.5"

Bobbed the hammer for less catching on your clothing when drawing from a concealed holster (trust me, you'll thank me)

Still enough to cock for single action slow-fire, or just keep pulling the trigger for double action.

Utterly stock otherwise-holds 24 rounds in 6 integral 'shell' magazines in the cylinder.

£75

IMAG1150.jpg

IMAG1151.jpg

I'm site registered- you need to be also

~What you see is what you pay- Prices include all fees and Parcelforce 48 insured shipping.

~I accept Paypal, Bank Transfers or Haribo Tangfastics (with an exchange rate of £1 per 500g) ;)

~Will consider swaps for:

>WE 4.3 1911.

>WE Browning

>Tanaka revolver (All considered but VERY interested in 3" barrelled or shorter snub models)

Archived