G3A4 RIS Collapsible Stock - Norwegian Style

huntER_HuntED

Make: Unknown, either JG or TM

Gun/Model: G3A4 RIS (Collapsible stock)

Accessories: 3 Mags (2 working, one working but needs fixing), Custom Ghetto vert grip, Extra sliding stock bits, Sling, Torch with mount for an extra £10

Condition: See Below

FPS: 330

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/N/N

Price/Payment: £120 + paypal fees . CASH IS KING!

Pictures: Will get some up ASAP

Selling my beloved G3 project. Needs work, but you get a lot of gun for not much to do!

Condition.

Good, RIS was a two tone, I've sprayed it a few times with black paint which does the job covering up. Comes with two G3 sliding stocks, YES 2! One stock cap has been dremeled to allow the wires to pass through to allow for it to be wired to a sling. Also comes with one with no hole to allow for it to be wired to the front and there to be no hole. The other actual stock has had one of the rods broken, so is for spare parts in case the other breaks.

Fitted a brand new JG Gearbox, has a homemade sorbo pad fitted which does the job of silencing the gearbox.

Currently shooting with very little range. Needs a new hop rubber and possibly new barrel. When trying with a mates Vanaras tightbore i saw an increase of range so I'm putting it down to these two. These can be both brought for £25 (Will give you the right link). As well as this it needs a fire selector, again £20. Lastly it needs two stock pins. Around a tenner, though will try my best to get one from a mate. Oh and it needs a new flashider.

Minor work to get a brilliant gun working. Can give it a flat tan Krylon for no extra cost

PICS please PM me, will get them up tommorow.

Archived