Tokyo Marui/LCT AK AIMS

sunburnthammer

This is my AK AIMS that started off as a TM AK47s, I then added a metal G&P rear sight block, then the LCT Aims conversion kit (LCT-FM03) compromising of an all new metal receiver and pistol grip kit and finally the wood front end. I have also added a Guarder hop up rubber and has been fitted to deans. All work was carried out professionally.

Included is the above gun, two hi-cap mags which have been treated to obtain the bakelite effect, all manuals and original boxing. No battery.

It fires at approx 270 fps and is in overall very good condition. This gun has always been my secondary. Range wise it could keep up with my 350 fps M4 until I fitted a TB.

I can also include a full metal X47 style RIS system and the below prices reflect it inclusion or not.

For the complete package I would be looking for £350, minus the RIS £320. Payment by paypal (buyer pays fees or gift) and includes postage. Further discount can be applied if you wish to collect the gun in person from Poole, Dorset.

You must have a legal defence to purchase this.

PM me with any questions. Not interested in any swaps.

Arnie

recentimages584.jpg

recentimages587.jpgrecentimages589.jpgrecentimages588.jpg

Archived