WE L85 A2 - Daniel Defence

bankz5152

Hey,

Im considering selling my WE L85 A2 DD in order to start to fund a G&P WOC or Inokatsu M4 system.

It's near-ish to new only had about 1500rounds through and has never been skirmished.

Internally its got a brand new nozzle with an RA-Tech NPAS installed, REAPS Hop Rubber (not fitted) and Ive added a high density foam cushion fitted at the behind the bolt carrier on the bolt return springs which has stopped any burring on the bolt (a common problem with these)

Externally it has the WE Daniel Dence rail system installed and 21mm Rail Adaptor (both brand new and fitted)

Comes with x1 WE V.1 Magazines leak free in near new condition.

Also included is an SA80 Sling which may be surplus though not certain.

All the original parts are also included.

Just wondering on what kind of price you think I could get.

I can get some pics up if needed but theres no damage, scratches, dents or dings. It is almost as new.

Thanks.

I'd say advertise it for £380, and hope for about £300. It's around £500-550's worth new, and GBBR's hold their value reasonably well when in brand new condition, but the kind of people who buy GBBR's are usually not afraid of ordering stuff from Hong Kong.

Splitting the rail and the gun might get you a slightly better price - I'd say return the gun to the standard L85, and sell that with the spare bits and magazine for £270-280, then go for £80 for the rail.

Archived