MOLLE pouches, mesh masks, M16 handguard

Stuey

Hi all, quick clearout of stuff I've got lying around:

ICS M16 handguard, £10 posted

As found on a stock ICS M16, ex two-tone but Krylon'd over, only shows where handguard inserts into delta rings front and back, not visible when mounted. I actually prefer the texture to the naked plastic stock one.

DSCI1895.jpg

Sansei SWG3 mesh masks x2, £15 each or £25 for both, posted

Good condition, only been used a handful of times. Handy because they can be worn over prescription glasses. Eliminate fogging forever with mesh! The sturdy face shield protects your mouth and face from the pain, and if you so wish the goggle part can be separated from the face shield leaving you with a good pair of mesh goggles. Comes with a strip of self-adhesive foam for adding extra padding to the inside of the mask.

DSCI1901.jpg

Begadi BE-X MOLLE MP5 triple mag pouch, £10 posted

Great little pouch, never been skirmished. In my opinion the perfect mag pouch as mags are held securely yet can be retrieved quickly and quietly thanks to the shock cord retainers, which can be adjusted in length to fit the magazine being carried. Front and back of the pouch are sitffened to aid insertion. Advertised as an MP5 pouch so will likely hold most SMG mags like the Mac 10/11, Uzi, MP9 etc.

DSCI1888.jpg

DSCI1886.jpg

Bulle MOLLE radio pouch, £5 posted

Nice radio pouch, has velcro and buckle closure and a cutout in the flap lip for an aerial to poke out. There is also a shock cord retainer so the radio will stay in even if the pouch is open. Skirmished maybe 3 or 4 times, tops. Very good nick.

DSCI1889.jpg

Ruler for scale.

DSCI1890.jpg

Bulle MOLLE frag pouch, £5 posted

Little frag grenade pouch, obviously good for 'nades but also other small objects. Never skirmished.

DSCI1892.jpg

DSCI1905.jpg

TM battery discharger, £5 posted

Clever little gadget from TM discharges batteries for you, good for giving NiCD batteries that occasional full discharge and recharge they need to keep operating at their full. Obviously works with other battery types too, be careful with LiPos otherwise you may over discharge them. As far as I can tell from use (can't read Japanese), with an 8.4V battery it automatically stops discharging when the battery is flat. Appears to work with 7.2V too. Has a Deans connector fitted.

DSCI1899.jpg

CombatKit MOLLE AK double mag pouch x2, £10 each or £15 for both, posted

From CombatKit are a pair of AK double mag pouches in DPM camo. Instantly solves the issue of carrying bulky AK47 magazines, works for AK74 mags too. Only skirmished 2 or 3 times, excellent condition. They are also the perfect size to hold a water bottle or a bottle of BBs.

DSCI1902.jpg

DSCI1903.jpg

If you buy more than one item I'll combine postage.

Thanks for looking!

Archived