G18c aep mags, molle holster, TM pro silencer and other bits

LeeC

found a bag in the loft with a load of old airsoft bits that someone might find of interest, would prefer to sell in bulk, some of the stuff has also been in storage for quite some time so I'll be giving away some of this stuff for free if you buy something..

first up the sale stuff

1) 4 G18c AEP mags - 3 unused 1 worn in but otherwise fine - looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees (RMRD)

2) TM pro silencer (Short Type) -14mm thread looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees (RMRD)

3) Bozzer made molle holster in Coyote Brown - fits glocks,sigs etc looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees (RMRD)

P1000632.jpg

a buyer of any of the above is intitled to one of the following for free!

a) AEP charger + 2 batteries - workd fine last time they were used and have been stored empty - no promise that they will work mind thats why their free!

b )Bag of Glock AEP parts,

c) bag of .20g bb's - not sure what the make was but they were decent bb's at the time

anyone baging the lot will get anything else I can find as a little bonus...

please be aware I can only post out at weekends

trades wise looking for Ranger green molle pouches

must have priced these too high - been out of airsoft for some time...

found a bag in the loft with a load of old airsoft bits that someone might find of interest, would prefer to sell in bulk, some of the stuff has also been in storage for quite some time so I'll be giving away some of this stuff for free if you buy something..

first up the sale stuff

1) 4 G18c AEP mags - 3 unused 1 worn in but otherwise fine - looking for £25 NOW £20 inc postage and paypal fees (RMRD)

2) TM pro silencer (Short Type) -14mm thread looking for £25 Now £20 inc postage and paypal fees (RMRD)

3) Bozzer made molle holster in Coyote Brown - fits glocks,sigs etc looking for £25 Now £20 inc postage and paypal fees (RMRD)

4) black plastic G18c AEP topslide - inc all the internal bits etc.looking for £15 Now £12.50 inc postage and paypal fees (RMRD)

Or the Lot for £50

P1000632.jpg

a) AEP charger + 2 batteries - workd fine last time they were used and have been stored empty - no promise that they will work mind thats why their free!

c) bag of .20g bb's - not sure what the make was but they were decent bb's at the time

• 2 weeks later...

first up the sale stuff

1) 4 G18c AEP mags - 3 unused 1 worn in but otherwise fine - looking for £25 NOW £15 inc postage and paypal fees (RMRD)

2) TM pro silencer (Short Type) -14mm thread looking for £25 NOW £15 inc postage and paypal fees (RMRD)

3) Bozzer made molle holster in Coyote Brown - fits glocks,sigs etc looking for £25 NOW £15 inc postage and paypal fees (RMRD)

P1000632.jpg

Or the Lot for £30

Archived