Make: Marushin

Gun/Model: Winchester 1892 Lever Action Repeating Rifle

Accessories: Loading tube, cleaning rod

Condition: Excellent

FPS: Gas and weather dependent.

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No / No / Yes

Price/Payment: £310 including postage and PP fees. £300 via bank transfer

Pictures: Yes

Marushin Winchester 1892 with real wood furniture. Very quiet gun and also very light gun. have used this at Western games and once at a woodland game when I was marsheling and had to jump into game. Upset a few of the geardos that day.

First off, I've customised the hop. Everyone knows Marushin hops can be woeful and I found that 1 in every 3 shots would fly off on its own mission. I worked on the hop chamber and installed a Shredder Concave nub and now the gun shoots alot straighter and the frequency of flyers is down to around 1 in every 5 shots. I know that still sounds alot but the gun hold 28 rounds, so out of those 28, you might get 5 that go a bit wobbley.

The hop adjustment screw is VERY sensitive and I have it set for use with Guarder .30g BB and using Pyramid Green gas. Yes the BB weight / type and gas used can affect the trajectory of the shot and I found this was the best combination. You might find a better combination, but this is what I settled with.

Totally gas tight and ready to rock. Great fun gun that I am sad to have to be shifting but moved house and now need money.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Ta, FL

• 2 months later...

Archived