Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kojak

Kydex holsters made to order

I've made some holsters for myself and my teammates, and I'd like to sell a few more to recoup costs.

TM DE Hardkick on a Safariland thigh rig with DFA; Cold Steel rubber knife on a Tek Lok:

beltkit1.JPG

My holsters are tension fitting, adjusted until the pistol snaps in place and cannot be removed without a firm tug. Right now I have Concealex in black, olive drab, and FDE; when I reorder I'll stick to Kydex as it's a little easier to deal with. I'm working on my shaping and edge finishing skills, but expect your holster to look similar to the above--serviceable, but not perfect.

Currently I'm working on a Y&P MK23, WE P226, G17, and two XDMs for teammates. Aside from my tiny personal collection, I'm able to mold holsters from whatever is in our armory, so there's a good chance I can make one without requiring you to mail me your gun.

Prices start at $25 for a .080 gauge pistol holster, ready to mount to a thigh shroud, not including shipping or hardware. I only use Safariland but they should be compatible with any platform. I have a limited supply of hardware available too (DFA, MLS, Molle-Lok, UBL). Let me know what you want, and I'll figure out if I can make it and how much it will cost.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.