ACM M500 parts including real stock and grip and upgrade parts

QQexDERA

I’ve just started a new shotgun project, so lots of parts from my previous one are up for sale. No splits beyond how they’ve been split already. Good to very good condition. A couple of modifications have been made and these will be noted on a case-by-case basis. Given that spares are not easily found for these shotguns, this is a rare opportunity!

T&C’s

1: No splits beyond how it’s been split already

2: No swaps required

3: No stupid offers

4: Payment by bank transfer or PayPal

5: Postage is extra

6: If you want enough of the parts that it would constitute a RIF in the eyes of the law, then the usual VRCA defences will be required

7: If you want any of these lots then PM me – first come first served!

Lot 1

What you see is what you get – a big bag of internal parts, including trigger group and gas parts. Not only does it include the standard ACM hammer spring, hammer, connector and sear, you also get a Falcon steel hammer, connector and sear and upgraded hammer spring (£35 + shipping to buy on their own) as well. This whole bag is £40 + postage

Lot 2

Real-steel Mossberg M500 grip and stock with Pachmayrecoil pad. Very good condition. Only modification is that a hole has been drilled parallel to that of the stock screw to pass a gas line down, with another in the base of the grip (6mm) for the gas line to exit. Looks and feels FAR nice than the standard ACM or Marushin furniture. Foregrip comes with internal mounting parts and standard charging arms. Stock bolt and washers included – £65 + postage

Lot 3

Receiver. With rear sight. Comes with pin that locks the trigger group into it – £20 + postage

Lot 4

Outer barrel (shortened) with front sight and complete lower magazine assembly. Small hole has been drilled through the top of the OB at the rear, as I had a custom-made Hop-up installed on this one, and the hole was there to permit access to the Hop-up grub screw – £25 + postage

Lot1.jpg

Lot2.jpg

Lot3.jpg

Lot4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived