Shoei g43 modelgun with scope and mount

jay851

hi all
i have decided to sell my shoei g43, i will be sad to see it go but need to free up some cash for other things.
it has been built up from sourcing most of the parts from new old stock direct from shoei, and is almost complete apart from front sight blade and correct length cleaning rod (i have a 10" one which is too short). there are two niggles with the gun in that it will not chamber inert rounds, i think this is due to the chamber being for pfc cartridges. and the mag i have is not a shoei mag and i have had to shave a bit of material off the back to get it to fit. it also comes with a czech made repro zf4 scope mount and repro zf4 scope. the scope mount is a little loose on the rail but im sure this can be sorted quite easily. overall it is an exceptional replica in excellent condition and a centre piece for anyone's collection.
it will also come with two bolts, one dummy and one pfc bolt. the pfc bolt needs a firing pin which tomio at shoei has said he has found a box of them in his warehouse.

this has cost me near to £2000 to get this put together so looking for £1500 plus shipping.
uk post only at this time.

please pm me with any questions.
atb
jay

shoeig43007.jpg

shoeig43008.jpg

shoeig43009.jpg

shoeig43010.jpg

Archived