Forums not displaying correctly in Tapatalk

Issue: When viewing the Arnie's forums using Tapatalk, I can only see the first page of each thread, regardless of what page I'm on in the thread.

I don't have the same problem w/ Tapatalk on any of the other forums I use the app with, so I'm logically deducing that it's something to do w/ the combination of the two. Any thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Sent from my totally sexy, Android powered, IPod killing, Samsung Galaxy S3 ;-)

That was a known bug in a previous Tapatalk version. We are running the latest version of their plugin already; I've reinstalled it to see if that fixes it.

Let me know and if it doesn't I'll add Tapatalk to my phone and have a play around with it myself.

Edit: looks like it should be fixed. http://support.tapatalk.com/threads/cannot-view-past-first-page-on-ip-3-4.15279/ There was a known problem. Been like that since Nov 12 and the Tapatalk guys took months to sort it.

How's it working for you?

I haven't tried Tapatalk yet, does it allow you to turn off those dumb signatures or are you guys doing that by choice?  

Yes, you can turn off the signatures... I choose to leave mine on, just to get a rise out of folks... (Looks like it's still working ;-))

Sent from my totally sexy, Android powered, IPod killing, Samsung Galaxy S3 ;-)