F/S: TM SCAR H in FDE w/ 5x 90rd mags + extra

Number5

Hi all,

Sad times ahead as I put up my Tokyo Marui SCAR H in FDE for sale.

Reason for sale is simply that I have used it once, loved it, but had in mind to upgrade it to use as a DMR (as it should be) but never really got off the ground with the project and other (shorter barreled) projects have over taken it.

Details:

Make/Model: Tokyo Marui: SCAR Heavy FDE (or tan)

Condition: Skirished once, as new condition

FPS: Chroned at 313 FPS with 0.2g BB's.

Internal modifications: Prometheus Tight Bore inner barrel: 400mm (sits flush with flash hider)

Has had the battery wire reatiner (piece of plastic in the stock) removed to allow fitting of a bigger battery. the piece can be clipped back in if need be, otherwise it serves no purpose.

External modifications: None

Accessories included: 5x 90 rd magazines (4 in tan, 1 in black)

Comes with all contents of Box: Extra barrel extension piece (to make it even longer or shorter),

Manuels, BBs bits etc. I also have original box but the lid has been turned inside out for transport. box in OK condition if that worries you.

HOPUP: The hop up is excellent. the point i want to raise here is: I cant remember if I exchanged the original hop rubber for a prometheus one... Im not willing to open the gun up to check so the worst that can happen is you still have the OEM hop rubber. the best is you get a prometheus one!

Picture:

I cannot see any scratches or marks on the gun other than some slight marks on the sling attacment point (from fitting a sling obviously)

axy034.jpg

DOES NOT include the scope, down grip or peq box in picture.

Price:

this is a fair amount of kit and the price im looking at is £630 posted to your door.

Payment:

I prefer Bank transfer. I can do paypal at a push but PM me to discuss this option, not a fan of paypal.

SWAPS:

I would be interested in a Madbull TRX extreme 9" either Troy or Viking tactical version.

a Glock 17, TM or WE  (must be in very good condition though, im talking new or next to new)

UKARA:

All Ukara details will be checked and verified

!!PM me for quickest response!!

Many thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived