Ares Tar21, black. Mint.

Shardik

Make: Ares

Gun/Model: Tar 21

Accessories: 1x hicap, 1x mini type 8.4v battery. Side and top rails, genuine IMI Tavor sling, Marrs sight (possible)

Condition: Very Good.

FPS: 325 average.

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no/yes/Yes

Price/Payment: £250

Pictures:

image-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

(Sorry for wonky pictures)

Right so, after much thought I've decided to part with my lovely Ares Tavor. For no other reason than that it was a pure impulse buy after playing too much GRFS and it not going with my current gear setup.

It kinda makes me sick to put this here, but here it goes..

It was bought some time ago, perhaps 4 month and has been used around 6-7 times. Usually for 75% of the day. So probably around 12000 BBs through it. It comes internally as standard and last chrono was at around 325 with .2's. it has a pretty long inner barrel so the range is sweet, easily outranges my two M4's.

I have only ever used this with either a standard mini type battery or a crane battery. The battery housing holds plenty of space for all types of battery. Including lipo.

The sling is a genuine issue Israeli Tavor sling, which works really well. I can include a Marrs sight (if I can get a hold of it, I was silly enough to leave it in a mates car) so simply consider this a freebie.

For an extra £30 I can include most if a broken S&T Tar21 which is mostly compatable with this. All that is broken is the hop unit and piston. This is great for spares. Do not ask me to split this unless Tar sells first.

I would prefer cash but would accept trades...for mostly anything 'US SF' for example..

Masada (preffererd)

M4a1/Mk18/416

MP5 with accessories

Short M16 type DMR's.

UMP with mags.

TM M3 super90 long with cash and shells

ACM M500 gas shotgun with cash

Pistols wise I'd like..

Full metal body kitted with full trademarks TM Desert Eagle

Gucci modern 1911 with metal body kit, magazines and upgrades.

Please let me know via pm. Or email for faster response johnmayne20@hotmail.co.uk

Archived